JOANNE KAM FINDING THE FUNNY :
HOW TO USE HUMOR FOR EFFECTIVE SPEAKING
FINDING THE FUNNY WORKSHOP BY JOANNE KAM
How to use humor for effective speaking
Specially tailored for emcees , presenter, and speakers that want to incorporate humor into their presentation skills. How to engage with your audience and be more relatable and effective by using humor.
Course date : Sunday, 21st & 28th June 2020
Duration : 2 hour per Sunday for 2 weeks only
Time : 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Course fees : RM 150 per pax
More info :
Email : email@example.com
Wassap : 018-6693513
About your coach :
Joanne Kam has been bringing laughter to Malaysia, Asia and all around the world for 29 years. She is Malaysia's Queen of comedy and has performed and produced countless productions that involves comedy, musical cabaret and variety shows. She has also mentored and given comedy workshops to students new in comedy.
WHAT IT IS
- How to inject humor into your presentation
- How to write effective material
- How to find your performance personality and develop a style
- Delivery techniques and presentation
- How to engage with your audience
- How to be more relatable
WHO SHOULD JOIN
- Presenters who want to develop emgaging material
- Those who want to develope confidence in their presentation
- Those who want to use humour to improve their skills
- Those who want to be a better more effective speaker
1. We will email you a link on course date.
2. The fees for the course is per pax, however if you have a group that wants to take the course we can arrange a group fee.
3. Please register your display name as the same name in the booking, otherwise the host will not let you in.
4. Log in 20-mins early to have a chat with your coach.